Larry Dorsch | Principal
Mr. Dorsch is a Principal of Kellaur Corporation, a real estate development firm with over 25 years of experience in the Western Pennsylvania market.
Mr. Dorsch graduated from American University in 1979 with a BA in Public Communications and earned an MBA from Johns Hopkins University in 1984. After working for a general contracting firm for five years, Mr. Dorsch founded Kellaur Corporation in 1989.
Mr. Dorsch is responsible for property acquisition, planning, governmental approvals, and development of numerous multi-family projects in the Western Pennsylvania market.
Previous development projects include the following:
- Bear Run Village: 438 market rate apartments, Ohio Twp., PA
- Berkley Manor: 268 market rate apartments, Cranberry Twp., PA
- Ventana Hills: 498 market rate apartments, Robinson Twp., PA
- Foxmoor: 250 market rate condo units, Cranberry Twp., PA
- Georgetown Square: 62 townhomes, Cranberry Twp., PA
- Reserve at Southpointe: 376 market rate apartments, Cecil Twp., PA
- Eden Square: 240 market rate apartments, Cranberry Twp., PA
- The Links at Cranberry: 88 townhomes, Cranberry Twp., PA
- The Kane at Gray’s Landing: 220 market rate apartments, Hopewell Twp., PA
- Cranberry at Brandt: 276 market rate apartments, Ross Twp., PA
- The Cosmopolitan at Ross Park: 149 market rate apartments, Ross Twp., PA
- Regency at Ross: 253 market rate apartments, Ross Twp., PA
- Friendship Commons: A Public-Private joint venture with Beaver County Housing Authority, adding 26 units for elderly care.