Why We Choose Hopewell Township
We choose to invest our money and resources in Hopewell because of the leadership and commitment of the Hopewell Board of Commissioners, especially Rich Bufalini and David “Scooch” Ciccone. Their aggressive vision made big things happen in a short period of time.
- Over 300 residential units developed and added to township tax rolls
- Over 350 additional units planned and to be added in 2018
- Recruited national developers, Dan Ryan Builders and Morgan Communities, to invest in Hopewell
- Commercial development of, and planned completion for, the Hopewell Business Park.
- Hopewell Business Park will become the new location for the PGT Trucking facility, moving more than 220 jobs to Hopewell while creating a longtime needed hotel complex
Vision, leadership, and commitment, supported by a staff of professionals to ensure success. That is why we choose Hopewell Township. Working together toward tomorrow!
Principal, Kellaur Corporation
Kellaur Corporation began developing in Hopewell Township with The Kane at Gray’s Landing, a $35 million apartment project designed to meet the area’s growing housing needs. In 2017, we plan to develop more than 300 additional residential units to create diversity among resident’s living and lifestyle options. Both projects will substantially increase annual township tax revenue, forever. Adjacent to the Hopewell Business Park on Gringo Road, our firm is planning a new retail complex to supply much needed support for workers, both current and soon-to-arrive. There are many reasons to be excited about the development opportunities in Hopewell, and we look forward to continued growth and success in 2017 and beyond.